This New York Times recipe from 1997 has become our “go to” dish recently – it’s so easy but so impressive – always a great combination in the kitchen! 1. Make the dredge 1 cup sugar2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper1 large clove garlic, peeled and minced1 1 1/2-inch slice fresh ginger, […]
Archive | shrimp RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey