This New York Times recipe from 1997 has become our “go to” dish recently – it’s so easy but so impressive – always a great combination in the kitchen! 1. Make the dredge 1 cup sugar2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper1 large clove garlic, peeled and minced1 1 1/2-inch slice fresh ginger, […]
Archive | shrimp RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Ann on #52NewFoods: Kumquats
- Mushrooms Canada on Mushroom bourguignon vol au vents
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries