Renata of Testado, Provado & Aprovado! was the Daring Cooks’ April 2011 hostess. Renata challenged us to think “outside the plate” and create our own edible containers! Prizes are being awarded to the most creative edible container and filling, so vote on your favorite from April 17th to May 16th at The Daring Kitchen. I […]
When I hear the word “mead” I immediately have thoughts of the “olden days” and warriors downing huge mugs of the stuff before they go off to battle. I did a little research to see if in fact, I was correct and found a fascinating history of mead on the Medovina website. Below is a […]
The ever-fabulous Barb of Vino Luci Style (who is also my friend and my web designer!) recently began to highlight recipes from Bon Appétit’s RSVP section. When I saw her gorgeous Blueberry Cornmeal Cake from the May issue, I knew that I wanted to join in the fun too. For those who don’t know, the […]
This past weekend, there have been some winners and losers with the start of the 2010 FIFA World Cup. As an Australian, I didn’t grow up knowing and loving football because down there, they call it soccer and play what they call football with a different ball and a whole different set of rules! I […]
From guest blogger Cathy: One of my favorite summer salads – the kind that will make you want to eat any leftovers straight out of the container standing in front of the fridge after the party’s over – is so simple, so delicious, and so visually appealing that I promise you are going to want […]
what are you looking for?
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote