Man cannot live by chocolate alone… A lot has been written about IFBC, my last post included. There have been varying opinions on the success of the conference – I think all attendees will agree that it was wonderful to connect with old and new friends and, of course, being amongst a bunch of like […]
I’ve been reflecting on my time at the International Food Bloggers Conference in Seattle this past weekend. Flying home on the redeye on Sunday evening, my mind was buzzing and full of ideas gleaned from both the sessions I attended as well as from simply chatting with other bloggers. But where to begin? Why with […]
what are you looking for?
- Jan @ Family Bites on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithNigella
- Chocolate Shavings on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithNigella
- Jenny on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- christine on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Almond Orange Tuiles