(We interrupt this Road Trip for an International Incident…) Memory is a funny thing, you know. When I think of scones, I think of my maternal grandmother, Nana R and how often she used to serve these for morning or afternoon tea when we went to her house on the weekends as little girls. My […]
Archive | scones RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life