(We interrupt this Road Trip for an International Incident…) Memory is a funny thing, you know. When I think of scones, I think of my maternal grandmother, Nana R and how often she used to serve these for morning or afternoon tea when we went to her house on the weekends as little girls. My […]
Archive | scones RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)