Aaah, Charcutepalooza. You and your July challenge (emulsified sausages). You just about did me in. Literally. Our relationship started out so promising – I mean, hot on the heels of June’s successful sausage stuffing party, (perhaps too close – just a week in between as I needed to complete this before leaving for Europe) I […]
This month’s Charcutepalooza challenge forced Ethan to move to Toronto just so he could help out And thank goodness because it really does take three people to stuff a sausage. Seriously. Throughout the whole time (hours!) that Ethan, Mr Neil and I were stuffing sausages, we were wondering how we would have done this alone. […]
what are you looking for?
- Carol Sacks on Delicious Normandy
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Tami on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Mr. Neil on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Mr. Neil on Delicious Normandy