Am in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, to give a teacher training workshop tomorrow. Never mind the $45 budget I have for dinner, all that was on offer was Subway. Not necessarily bad, actually a good “fast food” choice. Of course I stopped by the liquor store to tart this meal up a bit… But the […]
Archive | sault ste marie RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Planning VIA Rail Transcon Trip in Sleeper/Business - FlyerTalk Forums on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Mr. Neil on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris