Even though it was a little off the beaten path for a dinner (since we were staying in the Napa Valley), I couldn’t resist Zazu Restaurant and Farm in Santa Rosa, especially when I realised that we would be there for the Monday Night Farm Supper (3 courses for $39, before beverage, gratuity, tax). For […]
Archive | Santa Rosa RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos