Yup, here’s the view from my room on this grey San Fran day. No matter about the weather because I am here for the FOOD(buzz)! Off to happy hour and dinner. There will be posts (and many of them) through the weekend – snippets of what’s going on – and more through the week.
Archive | San Francisco RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos