Yup it’s time for another International Incident Party and this time, Penny challenged us to work with sundaes. According to the Oxford Dictionary online, a sundae is a dish of ice cream with added ingredients such as fruit, nuts, and syrup. First used in the late 19th century, originally in the US, it is perhaps […]
I am sad to say this marks the end of my California Road Trip posts. Of course there are many other things I could blog about but I have tried to choose places of interest to more than just me! To wrap up, I thought it might be nice to showcase some other noteworthy sips […]
See that view up there? Well it’s what you get to see when you are lucky enough to be seated at the window seats at The Slanted Door in San Francisco’s Ferry Building. And the view I ultimately really wanted to have when we dined there on our brief stop in San Francisco last month. […]
Some more beautiful shots (last ones I promise!) from the San Francisco Ferry Plaza Farmers’ Markets. Saturday, November 7th 2009. 7.30am. (these are tubes of flavoured honey!)
On arriving in San Francisco for the Foodbuzz Festival last Friday, I had a plan: 1. Replace USB cable for camera (duh – DUMB blogger, forgetting that at home!) and2. meet Andrea from HighLow FoodDrink for lunch. After a wild ride in the San Fran rain with a crazy taxi driver (and some $30 later), […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Patty on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Alice on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad