Remember this post where there was much excitement in the staffroom??? Well just over a week later and we are all REALLY in need of a little pick me up so I decided it was time to break out the hot chocolate maker and the Caramilk fondue… First up, the hot chocolate maker. It’s about […]
Did you know that October 28th was National Chocolate Day? Me neither. Apparently the PR folks who are handling some new products by Cadbury do because look what arrived at my school yesterday for me to review for the blog: Cadbury* Hot Chocolate Drink Maker The Cadbury* Hot Chocolate Drink Maker heats, melts, mixes and […]
So remember this post where I asked you all about what I should do with my lovely Ficoco samples? LOVED all your ideas and have printed them out for future reference (i.e. when I don’t have so much on my plate…). I was eager to try it though and the other day had a brainwave […]
Last week, I got an email from the folks at Ficoco, who had been looking through Foodbuzz posts and read my comment on Katja’s blog back in July, lamenting my inability to find this product in Canada (or Australia where I was at the time). Would I like to try some? Why sure, I would […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes