In the culinary alphabet, C is for… cookware, Corelle, (Le) Creuset, Cuisinart, CucinaPro and Calphalon. But did you know that Calphalon is more than just great cookware? Sometime last year, I won a gift certificate for a cooking demo class at the Calphalon Culinary Centre in Toronto. It just goes to show how crazy my […]
Thai Salad Rolls Ingredients 1 tbsp olive oil 1 onion, finely diced 1/4 cup mango chutney 4 tbsp sweet chili sauce, divided 1 tbsp fish sauce 1 cup toasted and finely chopped California walnuts 1 cup rice noodles (I omitted these) 8 rice paper wraps (I used romaine lettuce leaves) 1 cup bean sprouts, divided […]
We all know how much the ELTW household loves the president, right? No, no, not THAT President – President’s Choice Products. And so do a lot of our friends, as you can see from our annual party post from last December! As PC products are one of the few packaged brands I get really excited […]
This past weekend, there have been some winners and losers with the start of the 2010 FIFA World Cup. As an Australian, I didn’t grow up knowing and loving football because down there, they call it soccer and play what they call football with a different ball and a whole different set of rules! I […]
I recently had the good fortune to be on the receiving end of some exquisite products from a company called Nudo Italia, courtesy of the kind folks at YC Media. Nudo is a family-run co-operative between nine small, olive producers in small hilltop village in the Marche region of Italy. Best known for its unique […]
what are you looking for?
- Janet Butler on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)