I already knew when I saw salted butter break-ups on the menu for French Fridays with Dorie this week that I would love them. I mean, butter + salt is a marriage made in heaven. As evidenced by one of our favourite baguette toppers when we are in France. (I found this in Seattle last […]
I admit this month’s International Incident Party stumped me a little. Salt. Huh. When you Google “Salt recipes”, you get about 23,100,000 results. Ok, then. I put my thinking cap on… I really wanted a recipe that made salt the star. I had a few ideas, mainly something with salted caramel. I toyed with macarons […]
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)