Jamie Oliver’s Pea and Mint Soup Jamie says: A delicious soup which is lovely hot, or cold with a squeeze of lemon juice in the summer. My wife likes hers with a portion of fries on the side, to dip into the soup – naughty but nice! Serves 6-8 2 carrots 2 celery stalks 2 […]
It all began with an email invitation to apply to host an “Easy and Elegant Dinner Party” sponsored by Calphalon and Williams Sonoma and the House Party website. Both Neil and I received an invite, as we are on the Calphalon mailing list and I jumped at the chance because if you were picked, you […]
This is the first in a 6-week series chronicling my adventures in the kitchen with my cooking club at school – Les Petits Chefs. When I received the book C is for cooking for review, I knew immediately that I wanted to start an after-school cooking club for my students. Remember when we Le Chef […]
Today’s photos were taken simply because I was inspired by how pretty the purple beans looked when I was at Rowe Farms the other day. Also, since I have been blogging and taking (more) photos, I am really inspired to learn how to take GREAT pictures. To be honest, most of my pictures are taken […]
From guest blogger Cathy: One of my favorite summer salads – the kind that will make you want to eat any leftovers straight out of the container standing in front of the fridge after the party’s over – is so simple, so delicious, and so visually appealing that I promise you are going to want […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Betsy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- nicolthepickle on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils