Well, it all worked out in the end…. This week, I picked one of my favourite meals to make with Les Petits Chefs – Jamie Oliver’s “oozy mushroom risotto”. Because little boys would totally adore anything with “oozy” in the title, right? WRONG! Alerted to the fact that many kids don’t like mushrooms (!!) by […]
Today I am sharing Neil’s tasting notes on two more winners from Rosewood Estates, one of my generous sponsors for IFBC . For this particular pairing, I cooked (well, Neil did the turkey – it’s his traditional Thanksgiving job) and Neil’s job was to provide two bottles to go with the meal. The weather is […]
Today I am pleased to bring you my first wine and food pairing for Rosewood Estates, one of my generous sponsors for IFBC which I am attending in Seattle this weekend. I will be posting a number of wine/ food pairing posts over the next couple of months and am excited to work with this […]
Chicken Stock Ingredients: 1 lg. chicken 2-3 lbs. 1 kg. Onions 2 medium roughly diced Leek 1 medium white part only, roughly diced Celery 2 stalks roughly diced Garlic 2 cloves halved Cinnamon 1 stick Or 1 pinch of ground cinnamon White peppercorns 1 tsp. Any type of peppercorn will do Bay leaf 2 Fresh […]
I received my latest parcel from the foodie exchange (you can check out my previous parcels here)! What a nice surprise it was too, arriving at the end of a long week fraught with technical difficulties on my blog and generally one of the busiest weeks I have had at school in a while…. Anyway, […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!