Chicken Stock Ingredients: 1 lg. chicken 2-3 lbs. 1 kg. Onions 2 medium roughly diced Leek 1 medium white part only, roughly diced Celery 2 stalks roughly diced Garlic 2 cloves halved Cinnamon 1 stick Or 1 pinch of ground cinnamon White peppercorns 1 tsp. Any type of peppercorn will do Bay leaf 2 Fresh […]
I received my latest parcel from the foodie exchange (you can check out my previous parcels here)! What a nice surprise it was too, arriving at the end of a long week fraught with technical difficulties on my blog and generally one of the busiest weeks I have had at school in a while…. Anyway, […]
Aren’t you all in the mood for some comfort food in the midst of deepest darkest January? This past weekend, we were, but lingering in our minds were the not-so-distant memories of indulgences past (i.e. France) so when I was looking for a submission for February’s Gourmet Unbound roundup, I was intrigued by the sound […]
Did you know that over 3 billion people per day eat rice and that it provides 50-60% of the world’s nutrition? Or that if all of a sudden there was no rice today, in 2 weeks, over 2.5 billion people would die? Nope, me neither until I attended George Brown College’s Tastes of Tomorrow “Everything […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s spaghetti bolognese
- Cher on Sign it. Share it. Fighting for food education for every child.
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad