Slowly but surely, I have watched our neighbourhood’s Polish roots recede over the years and Staropolska is no exception. Closed down in March, it reopened under the much less exotic name of Bistro 299, under the same ownership but presumably with a different vision for the place. I want to like Bistro 299, I really […]
When I found myself with a trip to Windsor, Ontario, on the horizon and a night where I would have to fend for myself for dinner, I thought who better to ask than my bloggy friend, Jordana of Menu Maniac who wrote a guest post for me earlier this summer. She suggested Mazaar Lebanese Cuisine, […]
My dad’s beef and mushroom pot pie from The Pavilion restaurant in Sydney was featured on the wonderful Food with Style website today! Click here to check it out!
On my way home from Laos, I had a day in Sydney to recuperate and prepare for the final 20 hours in the air. Mum and Dad took me to The Pavilion Restaurant in the Domain for a delightful lunch. We sat outside and it was hot and sunny. Winter in Australia…. Very quiet for […]
Last weekend my mum and dad treated me to dinner at Uncorked, the restaurant upstairs at the Union Hotel in North Sydney (thanks!). A serene, white room above the crazed rugby mob in the lounge downstairs, Uncorked has a short but classy menu (click to enlarge images). Mains: Sides: and desserts: (can you see where […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!