Neil and I had been missing our daily bowl of noodle soup, our inevitable lunch whilst in Laos this summer so on the long weekend, we decided to try out a restaurant that we have been wanting to visit for a while now, Pho Phuong. It’s within walking distance of our house so after a […]
The idea of a restaurant that serves as a “real-time learning experience” for students might strike fear in the discerning diner’s heart. However, when this same restaurant is described as a “destination of choice”, it begs to be put to the test. The Chef’s House is run by students in the full-time culinary and hospitality […]
Slowly but surely, I have watched our neighbourhood’s Polish roots recede over the years and Staropolska is no exception. Closed down in March, it reopened under the much less exotic name of Bistro 299, under the same ownership but presumably with a different vision for the place. I want to like Bistro 299, I really […]
When I found myself with a trip to Windsor, Ontario, on the horizon and a night where I would have to fend for myself for dinner, I thought who better to ask than my bloggy friend, Jordana of Menu Maniac who wrote a guest post for me earlier this summer. She suggested Mazaar Lebanese Cuisine, […]
My dad’s beef and mushroom pot pie from The Pavilion restaurant in Sydney was featured on the wonderful Food with Style website today! Click here to check it out!
what are you looking for?
- Tricia on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- Carlene on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Limoncello cupcakes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- Nana on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)