A while back, I commented on a fellow Canadian blogger’s post about the famed Montreal restaurant Le Pied de Cochon and wondered whether maybe I might eat there during an upcoming visit… Evelyne emailed me back to ask if I might want to meet up for drinks when I was in Montreal and of course […]
Last week I was in Montreal for a conference and my colleague and I only had a short time to eat lunch on the first day. Even though she is from Montreal, neither of us has any idea about anywhere quick and good to eat around the Hilton Bonaventure (where the conference was taking place) […]
On arriving in San Francisco for the Foodbuzz Festival last Friday, I had a plan: 1. Replace USB cable for camera (duh – DUMB blogger, forgetting that at home!) and2. meet Andrea from HighLow FoodDrink for lunch. After a wild ride in the San Fran rain with a crazy taxi driver (and some $30 later), […]
(Did you know??? ELTW is a finalist in the “Best New Blog” category at the Foodbuzz Food Blogger Awards. Click here to vote for me!) In the same article I read about the Black Walnut Manor, En Route also recommended some places to eat in and around Vineland. There were some “big names” there but […]
Ok, so you’ve all read how much I loved the deep fried river weed in Vientiane and Luang Prabang (twice!) right? Well when I read that there was a restaurant in Vang Vieng serving deep fried MULBERRY leaves, how could I resist??? That’s right, the Vang Vieng Organic Farm grows mulberry trees, according to their […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs make chicken and shrimp potstickers with Vanessa Yeung
- Graham on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect