An invitation to dinner is always welcome in the ELTW household and when it’s an invite to an “underground” Italian supper club, well that’s even better! Suresh at Spotlight Toronto recently invited us to participate in a dinner put on by Massimo Bruno, whose supper club, according to the website “explores the regions of Italy […]
For our one “splurge” in NOLA, we headed to Lüke, a John Besh restaurant, highly recommended by Manny Augello, who also gave me some great tips for other eats in New Orleans. Now by “splurge”, I just mean it wasn’t an $11 po’boy or muffaletta. It was a proper sit down meal in a lovely […]
Neil and I took advantage of free flights (on Aeroplan points) and my March Break to head down to NOLA for the first time for both of us. Here’s a brief(ish) roundup of some of the memorable places we ate in New Orleans. And yes, I did bring my big camera with me to dinner. […]
If David Lebovitz likes it, you pretty much can’t go wrong, that’s my line of thinking. On our way back from Brittany, we had one short afternoon in Paris and Alicia had been hankering for a meal at Café des Musées, upon the recommendation of a friend (well, and Mr Lebovitz!). It’s a simple neighbourhood […]
I was very excited to receive an invitation to the Guernsey Girl Cheese Chef “Cook Off” on Monday night at The Cheese Boutique in Toronto. Upper Canada Cheese Company recently launched a new cheese – Guernsey Girl – and held a competition for 14 Toronto chefs to use the cheese in the most creative way […]
what are you looking for?
- Tracy Pon on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Andrea Troutman on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Alice on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Nana on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Adriana on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!