Welcome Kat from EatBlogSleep! When my fellow Aussie born food blogger friend, Miss M, over at www.eatlivetravelwrite.com asked me to write a guest post, I immediately thought “whatever recipe I write about, it has to be Australian”. Now this might sound simple enough to you all, but in fact, it’s actually very difficult, as us […]
Thanks to Mathilde for providing us with this wonderful “tour de France” – check out her lovely (bilingual) blog! The sun and the heat have finally decided to say Hello,Dresses and skirts are ready for a journey away from the cupboard where they’ve hibernated all winter,Sunglasses are back, happy to show off their myriad of […]
Here’s a guest post to kick things off over the next two weeks whilst I am in Laos. It’s written by my very good friend Cathy who lives in Michigan and who we met in 2001 on a trip through Tunisia. A mutual love of food and reality tv, especially The Amazing Race and Top […]
Inspired by my good friend Cathy who made this Emeril Lagasse recipe last time we visited her in Grand Rapids, and by this recent blog post on EatBlogSleep, I decided to use up the last of the green garlic (leftover from this salad) and the wonton wrappers we had in the fridge before I head […]
Was wondering what to do with my green garlic that arrived in this week’s organic delivery…. I had made this chick-pea quinoa salad, courtesy of 101 cookbooks, before and it was delicious – I thought I might just substitute the red onion for my green garlic…. It was an excellent substitute – I made the […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs make chicken and shrimp potstickers with Vanessa Yeung
- Graham on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect