Here’s a guest post to kick things off over the next two weeks whilst I am in Laos. It’s written by my very good friend Cathy who lives in Michigan and who we met in 2001 on a trip through Tunisia. A mutual love of food and reality tv, especially The Amazing Race and Top […]
Inspired by my good friend Cathy who made this Emeril Lagasse recipe last time we visited her in Grand Rapids, and by this recent blog post on EatBlogSleep, I decided to use up the last of the green garlic (leftover from this salad) and the wonton wrappers we had in the fridge before I head […]
Was wondering what to do with my green garlic that arrived in this week’s organic delivery…. I had made this chick-pea quinoa salad, courtesy of 101 cookbooks, before and it was delicious – I thought I might just substitute the red onion for my green garlic…. It was an excellent substitute – I made the […]
Here they are! A day later the pastry was still light and fairly crispy and after reheating in a slow over (300 degrees F) they were cooked “to perfection” according to Neil. Mine, well it stayed in the oven a little longer, shall we say! (and ooops – there’s one there with the duxelles on […]
So our last “hands-on” class in Culinary II was making Beef Stephanie – actually mini beef Wellingtons.. Now Beef Wellington is a dish that looks and sounds so fancy and I had never made it before last night. Having made it once (crudely as you can tell from the pics to follow), I might even […]
what are you looking for?
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs check out The Cheese Boutique
- sanya on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Christy @ Confessions of a Culinary Diva on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Cakelaw on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!