So you all know by now that one of my menu items was chosen by Bertolli Sauces as a winner and that I am now attending the Foodbuzz Blogger Festival in San Francisco as a guest of Bertolli Sauces, right? And you might think “oh that little pizza – didn’t take much work at all […]
(Ok, ok, back to our regular programming after yesterday’s excitement – ELTW is a finalist in the “Best New Blog” category at the Foodbuzz Food Blogger Awards. Click here to vote for me!) I love ratatouille! When I was living in Paris, it was one of my favourite “go-to” dishes and I would often go […]
(ok, ok, after yesterday’s post which apparently grossed people out, we’re back to pretty and yummy!) Last week, these arrived in our organic box: I have never cooked with a tomatillo before but the beauty of receiving local products every fortnight is that other food writers, bloggers and cooks are out there cooking with the […]
So garlic scapes are only available in June huh? Well tell that to my organic fruit and veg delivery people who delivered a heaping bag of them last week… Hmmm… what to do with them??? Then all of a sudden as I was reading Megan’s blog over on The Sweet Spoonful where she posted about […]
Our Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24 event was inspired by our recent trip to Laos. We had the idea of sharing our culinary adventures at Tamarind Restaurant‘s cooking school with some friends by recreating the experience in our tiny Toronto kitchen and/ or backyard, weather cooperating. If you have been following the blog, you will have […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs make chicken and shrimp potstickers with Vanessa Yeung
- Graham on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect