What has the ELTW household really been eating at home? Yes it’s true, the last month has been completely crazy for me – starting with parent-teacher interviews the week of Hallowe’en (I actually quite enjoy them but teach so many students that my timetable is always full meaning I am chatting with a different group […]
So the other night when I was making the famous brussels sprouts, Neil was cooking up a salmon dish. I don’t eat salmon so needed something quick and easy to make when I arrived home at 6pm on a Friday night with company arriving at 7pm. Friday morning I looked in the freezer and found […]
So anyone who attended or even read about the Outstanding in the Field Community Table dinner at the Foodbuzz Blogger Festival will know that the Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Ponzu Fried Garlic, Guanciale, and Bonito Flakes by Chef Dennis Lee of Namu restaurant in San Francisco was one of the favourite dishes of the many […]
Guest Blog from Mr. Neil, Master Butcher (and wanna-be chocolatier?) So regular readers of Mardi’s blog will know she Neil likes all things chocolate. And bacon. Well one of the recent “fads” it seems is bacon everything…including chocolate. And one of our favourite recent chocolate bars is the Lindt Fleur de Sel – with nice […]
by guest blogger, Mr Neil! So seeing as Miss Mardi was doing the demo on Saturday of her Mini Deconstructed Pesto Pizzas for Bertolli Sauces, I thought I would do something similar for dinner. Partly as ode to Mardi’s success on winning, and thanks to Bertolli for sponsoring it all. Alas, first disclosure: I had […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs make chicken and shrimp potstickers with Vanessa Yeung
- Graham on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect