If you can believe it, I’ve never had to buy an entire cookware set in my life. When I moved to Canada, I left my sad collection of pots and pans in my flat in Paris and inherited Neil’s (mostly) Paderno cookware which I’ve been happily using now for years, supplemented with a few other […]
As a food blogger, I won’t deny there are certain, shall we say, perks. Including receiving large boxes of edible goodies like the box of Green & Black’s organic chocolate bars I received recently to bake with and review. I’ll admit that for me to set aside chocolate to bake with can sometimes be hard […]
Mmmm – mushrooms! I’m excited to be a guest in the Mushrooms Canada kitchen today sharing a “Blend & Extend” recipe featuring mushrooms and Ontario Beef. I’ve actually been mixing mushrooms with my ground beef for a while now – it’s a great way to add an extra serving of vegetables to dishes that tend […]
Finally it feels like spring is really here to stay (albeit a month or so late but I’ll take it!). One of my absolute favourite things is the first time you can sit out on your porch and eat your breakfast or lunch on the weekend – it feels so decadent! I love the early […]
Next week I’ll be heading into the final term of the school year. Typically known as the term that you miss if you blink. Although it’s long, it feels like it goes by in a flash – the key to getting everything done that you need to is being organized. And not just at work. […]
what are you looking for?
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s cooking? Mini chicken pot pies