Guest Blog from Mr. Neil, Master Butcher (and wanna-be chocolatier?) So regular readers of Mardi’s blog will know she Neil likes all things chocolate. And bacon. Well one of the recent “fads” it seems is bacon everything…including chocolate. And one of our favourite recent chocolate bars is the Lindt Fleur de Sel – with nice […]
by guest blogger, Mr Neil! So seeing as Miss Mardi was doing the demo on Saturday of her Mini Deconstructed Pesto Pizzas for Bertolli Sauces, I thought I would do something similar for dinner. Partly as ode to Mardi’s success on winning, and thanks to Bertolli for sponsoring it all. Alas, first disclosure: I had […]
Allright, so by now you know that I won a trip to San Francisco) to attend the first Foodbuzz Blogger Festival) courtesy of Bertolli Sauces, right? Because I submitted a winning recipe for a menu item, right? And that I demo-ed the recipe LIVE in front of real people, right? Well I have had so […]
I figured that this month would be a great time to participate in the Hay Hay it’s Donna Day food blogger event because 1) I had all the ingredients and 2) it’s a really quick dish to prepare, key for me in this crazy-for-teachers month of November. You can read more about the event (organised […]
Reading my way around the blogosphere this past week, there has been a plethora of great recipes involving pumpkin. Two that caught my eye were Natalie’s Fiscalini cheddar risotto stuffed squash and Paula’s Risotto alla Zucca (pumpkin risotto). I was particularly interested in these because 1) I knew I had a bunch of different squash […]
what are you looking for?
- Rose on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Brandee on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Nana on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Andrea Amy on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils