On this day 15 (!) years ago, I arrived in Paris. I didn’t know anyone, I didn’t have a job, a place in the course I was supposed to be enrolled in or a place to stay. That is possibly a story for another post but my point is – WOW – I have been […]
This is the fourth in a series chronicling my adventures in the kitchen with my cooking club at school – Les Petits Chefs – using recipes from the book C is for cooking, which I received for review. This week we made Grover’s Chinese meatballs with sesame rice Ingredients Meatballs (makes 24 small meatballs) 1 […]
A few weeks ago, Penny at Addictive and Consuming invited her blogger friends to join her in an international gnocchi party. This stemmed from Penny’s earlier post about pumpkin gnocchi whereby she and a couple of other bloggers thought it would be fun to have a gnocchi party, despite our geographical differences. Since gnocchi was […]
My first Daring Baker’s Challenge! Yes, after a couple of forays into the Daring Cooks, I have succumbed to the lure of the Daring Bakers! For those of you not familiar with the Daring Kitchen, head over to the site to see what all the buzz is about! This month’s challenge was tiramisu! “Yikes,” I […]
Biscotti Quadrati al Miele e alle Noci For crust 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 2 tablespoons sugar 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 stick (1/2 cup) cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces 1 large egg, lightly beaten For topping 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon mild honey 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar 1/8 […]
what are you looking for?
- Tricia on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Sarah on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Happy Birthday, Dorie! A French Fridays Celebration | One Wet Foot on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Laura on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- A French Fridays with Dorie Trifecta Celebration!! - A Mama, Baby & Shar-pei in the Kitchen on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!