I received my latest parcel from the foodie exchange (you can check out my previous parcels here)! What a nice surprise it was too, arriving at the end of a long week fraught with technical difficulties on my blog and generally one of the busiest weeks I have had at school in a while…. Anyway, […]
You can never have too many “go-to” dessert recipes, in my opinion! And what better way to celebrate my 300th post than with recipes for my favourite course of any meal – so much so that I always look at the dessert menu first in a restaurant, you know to plan ahead! Last weekend we […]
Here are the entries for last week’s Blogger Secret Ingredient competition using lemon zest: Jessica at Johnstone’s Vin Blanc’ s Mediterranean Tuna Wrap: Sophia from Burp and Slurp’s “whatever I can get pasta“: Brad from EatnListen’s Sunchoke and leek soup: Biggest Diabetic Loser’s Celery root and potato soup with lemon zest gremolata: Natasha (5 Star […]
The 2010 February Daring Cooks challenge was hosted by Michele of Veggie Num Nums. Michele chose to challenge everyone to make mezze based on various recipes from Claudia Roden, Jeffrey Alford and Naomi Dugid. The MANDATORY recipes for this challenge were the Pita Bread and the Hummus. I chose to make the falafel and cucumber […]
This is the third in a series chronicling my adventures in the kitchen with my cooking club at school – Les Petits Chefs – using recipes from the book C is for cooking, which I received for review. This week, we made Rice Crispy Bars, inspired by Alton Brown’s recipe in the book. We modified […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)