Mmmm – mushrooms! I’m excited to be a guest in the Mushrooms Canada kitchen today sharing a “Blend & Extend” recipe featuring mushrooms and Ontario Beef. I’ve actually been mixing mushrooms with my ground beef for a while now – it’s a great way to add an extra serving of vegetables to dishes that tend […]
Finally it feels like spring is really here to stay (albeit a month or so late but I’ll take it!). One of my absolute favourite things is the first time you can sit out on your porch and eat your breakfast or lunch on the weekend – it feels so decadent! I love the early […]
Next week I’ll be heading into the final term of the school year. Typically known as the term that you miss if you blink. Although it’s long, it feels like it goes by in a flash – the key to getting everything done that you need to is being organized. And not just at work. […]
You might remember last month when I announced that today, February 24th, is Canada’s Second National Cupcake Day for SPCAs and Humane Societies. That’s right it’s a day all about cupcakes. About using cupcakes to raise money to help SPCAs and Humane Societies all around Canada. I hope today’s post and recipe will help me […]
Being Australian, I grew up knowing and loving lamingtons. And, well, eating them. But not so much making them. In fact I hadn’t made them until a few years ago when I did a kinda sorta tutorial (please excuse the bad photos, it was way back at the beginning of my blogging journey!) in preparation […]
what are you looking for?
- Janet Butler on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)