Anna Olson’s Sour Cream Apple “coffee” Cake Yield 6 Light or low-fat sour cream, while ideal for topping things, is not ideal in baking recipes. Use regular sour cream in all your baked goods. Ingredients: Cake • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature • 1 cup sugar • 2 eggs • 1 teaspoon vanilla • […]
Jamie Oliver’s Bolognese Sauce Ingredients Serves 4-6 2 slices of smoked bacon, preferably free-range or organic 2 medium onions 2 cloves of garlic 2 carrots 2 celery stalks (we added mushrooms – about a cup of finely sliced button mushrooms) olive oil 2 heaped teaspoons dried oregano 1 lb good quality ground been, pork or […]
Donna Hay’s Blackberry Cheesecake Pots Ingredients • 250g cream cheese • ¼ cup (55g) caster (superfine) sugar • ¼ cup (60ml) pouring (single) cream • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract • 120g fresh blackberries • 8 biscotti, to serve Method Process the cream cheese, sugar, cream and vanilla in a food processor until smooth. Add half […]
James Peytons’ chipotle enchilada sauce Featured in the March 1991 issue of Texas Monthly The cooking of Northern Mexico got its spark from ranching culture, in which food was prepared with indigenous ingredients and cooked over a wood fire. Ingredients •3 to 6 canned chipotle chiles; reserve adobo sauce •3 cloves garlic, minced •1 teaspoon […]
… to the next installment of the International Incident parties – this month we’re bringing DUMPLINGS! More on that later. Since it’s my (40th) birthday, I thought you could indulge me with a few paragraphs and pics about me. Because if it can’t be all about me today, when can it? A few facts about […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)