Jamie Oliver’s Spaghetti and Meatballs main courses | serves 4 – 6 Ingredients • 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary • 12 Jacob’s cream crackers • 2 heaped teaspoons Dijon mustard • 500g good-quality minced beef, pork, or a mixture of the two (we actually used lean ground turkey though it could have done with a […]
Ok, soI have a confession to make…. I have never before made my own pizza dough. Does that make me a bad foodie? In any case, I was delighted that, after the success of the International Bloggers’ Gnocchi Party in February, that Penny went ahead and decided to turn the party into a monthly “International […]
Jamie Oliver’s Good Old Chilli con Carne Ingredients and method here • 2 medium onions • 2 cloves of garlic • 2 medium carrots • 2 sticks of celery • 2 red peppers • olive oil • 1 heaped teaspoon chilli powder • 1 heaped teaspoon • ground cumin • 1 heaped teaspoon ground cinnamon […]
Brunswick Stew recipe from the Callaway, Va Ruritan Club, served yearly at the Blue Ridge Folklife Festival in Ferrum, Va. Ingredients Serves about 10 2 ½ lb TOTAL diced stewed chicken, turkey, and ham, with broth – yes, all three meats (I just used chicken and ham) 3 medium diced potatoes (I would use less […]
Popette d’uova Ingredients (1 egg usually makes 2 to 3 balls) 5 eggs around 10og freshly grated Romano cheese around 100g bread crumbs (I used panko) good amount chopped parsley seasalt oil for frying (I used olive oil) 1 can of peeled tomatoes and basil 1 small espresso spoon of baking soda 2 garlic cloves […]
what are you looking for?
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Angel Reyes on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Angel Reyes on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote