This month’s International Incident Party theme was tacos! Since I kind of slacked off the past couple of parties, you know when I didn’t make my own dumpling wrappers and then when Conor and I didn’t make noodles from scratch… I figured I better pick up my game this time. I hunted around for some […]
Thai Salad Rolls Ingredients 1 tbsp olive oil 1 onion, finely diced 1/4 cup mango chutney 4 tbsp sweet chili sauce, divided 1 tbsp fish sauce 1 cup toasted and finely chopped California walnuts 1 cup rice noodles (I omitted these) 8 rice paper wraps (I used romaine lettuce leaves) 1 cup bean sprouts, divided […]
Basic Pizza Dough Adapted from The North End Italian Cookbook by Marguerite DiMino Buonopane Ingredients: 3/4 cup lukewarm water 1 package dry yeast 1/8 teaspoon sugar 3 cups unbleached flour (. W eused white whole-wheat flour and only used about 2.5 cups since Jen told me that it “felt right” with that amount, the weather […]
Gnudi à la Massimo Bruno Ingredients: Serves 6 2 large bags fresh spinach, large stems removed, washed well 4 large egg yolks, lightly beaten about 600g ricotta, preferably fresh, drained overnight in a fine sieve in cheesecloth over a bowl about 100g freshly grated Parmesan-Reggiano cheese 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg Coarse salt and freshly […]
Donna Hay’s Pea and Mint soup Ingredients Serves 4 3 cups (360g) frozen green peas 2 large potatoes, peeled and chopped 1.5litres chicken stock ½ cup (125ml) pouring (single) cream 1 tablespoon chopped mint sea salt and cracked black pepper crusty bread, to serve Method: Place the peas, potato and stock in a saucepan over […]
what are you looking for?
- Angel Reyes on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Angel Reyes on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Rose on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- EmilyC on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote