In the long lazy days of summer, it’s easy to get caught up in eating salad. I love a good salad, especially a “loaded one” – I love the types you get here in France with lettuce leaves, tomatoes, vegetables, potatoes, cheese and some kind of meat – they are indeed, a meal in a […]
Duck. It’s one of those meats that many people put on their “too difficult to cook properly” list. Or they think it’s too gamey. For most of my life, I’ve been one of those people as well. My journey to slowly learning to like duck began in 2011 when Neil and I took part in […]
If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you might remember we took a trip to Burma/ Myanmar a couple of Christmases ago (I’ve written about some of my experiences here and you can check out my iPhone photos “on the go” here) One of the best discoveries on that trip was the food […]
Disclosure: KitchenAid Canada has provided me with product as compensation for my services and posts but all posts represent my own opinion. Regular readers might remember that I’ve written before about how impressed I have been with my KitchenAid® 30-Inch Freestanding Electric Range with Even-Heat™ Technology and Warming Drawer. While the initial decision of “which […]
Like many of you, I suspect, I’ve been a big fan of David Lebovitz for many years now. When I found out his latest book was to be called “My Paris Kitchen“, I eagerly anticipated its release date. Over the years, I have really enjoyed reading David’s experiences with his search for a Paris […]
what are you looking for?
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)