I was pretty excited to see this Quinoa, Fruit and Nut salad (p138) on the list of recipes for French Fridays with Dorie because it totally reminds me of when I lived in Paris. Not only did I first discover quinoa there, but this type of salad is exactly what I ate for dinner many, […]
Archive | quinoa RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes