I was pretty excited to see this Quinoa, Fruit and Nut salad (p138) on the list of recipes for French Fridays with Dorie because it totally reminds me of when I lived in Paris. Not only did I first discover quinoa there, but this type of salad is exactly what I ate for dinner many, […]
Archive | quinoa RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!