I was so fortunate to meet Adell Shneer at a Women’s Culinary Network event in Toronto back in November. Not only does she have a dream job working for Canadian Living which I find absolutely fascinating (and would love to know more about – hint hint!), but she immediately offered to come and work with […]
Archive | quick and easy RSS feed for this section
By Mardi Michels on June 2, 2011 in chicken, cooking with kids, les petits chefs, quick and easy, soup
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Planning VIA Rail Transcon Trip in Sleeper/Business - FlyerTalk Forums on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Mr. Neil on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris