I was so fortunate to meet Adell Shneer at a Women’s Culinary Network event in Toronto back in November. Not only does she have a dream job working for Canadian Living which I find absolutely fascinating (and would love to know more about – hint hint!), but she immediately offered to come and work with […]
Archive | quick and easy RSS feed for this section
By Mardi Michels on June 2, 2011 in chicken, cooking with kids, les petits chefs, quick and easy, soup
what are you looking for?
- Book review: Sweet & Simple by Christine Lane
- Giveaway: Win a signed copy of Sweet & Simple by Christina Lane (Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!