This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe, Spinach and Bacon Quiche (p. 160 – 161) was a relatively simple one – even the pastry worked out for me this time. I tend to think of quiches and the like as being complicated and taking ages to make but I honestly whipped this up in about […]
Thanks to Mathilde for providing us with this wonderful “tour de France” – check out her lovely (bilingual) blog! The sun and the heat have finally decided to say Hello,Dresses and skirts are ready for a journey away from the cupboard where they’ve hibernated all winter,Sunglasses are back, happy to show off their myriad of […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Honey-Yogurt Mousse
- French Fridays : Salt cod fritters with tartar sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs learn to make rough pastry and caramel
- Cookies and Kindness January: Olive Oil and Wine Cookies
- Cookbook Book Club: Dessert with Edd Kimber