This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe, Spinach and Bacon Quiche (p. 160 – 161) was a relatively simple one – even the pastry worked out for me this time. I tend to think of quiches and the like as being complicated and taking ages to make but I honestly whipped this up in about […]
Thanks to Mathilde for providing us with this wonderful “tour de France” – check out her lovely (bilingual) blog! The sun and the heat have finally decided to say Hello,Dresses and skirts are ready for a journey away from the cupboard where they’ve hibernated all winter,Sunglasses are back, happy to show off their myriad of […]
what are you looking for?
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s cooking? Mini chicken pot pies