Well on my way out of Adelaide, I managed to score a business class ticket which not only entitled me to access to the “Business Class lounge” where I enjoyed a nice glass of bubbly and a square of passion fruit cake: and up close: but also a hot meal on a short flight, complete […]
All right, so have made it through another flight but this time, it was surprisingly pleasant. Instead of either no food or very very average food, mum and I were greeted with this: Cereal, milk, a kind of raisin tea biscuit, sliced apples, juice and a hot drink…. What’s this? BREAKFAST??? On an plane???? For […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.