Just a short post today as my week has been consumed with my Project Food Blog video. Who knew that 5 minutes of film would take hours and hours to make? In any case, these Pumpkin Gorgonzola Flan from Around my French Table (page 146) were so easy I whipped them up after a full […]
Ok so you can probably tell I am in the mood for comfort food. The weather has turned all of a sudden and it’s COLD (this Australian blood will never get used to Toronto winters). First yesterday’s chili and now today – a soup. A bit of a weird soup. This is what I had […]
As a nod to all my American friends who celebrated Thanksgiving over the past weekend, I decided to make a very seasonal dessert for a dinner party on Saturday (that I didn’t end up attending… sigh… damn flu). Hope everyone reading in the US is recovered enough from their turkey day comas to enjoy this […]
what are you looking for?
- Nancy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Liz on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Tami on Les Petits Chefs check out The Cheese Boutique
- Heather on Les Petits Chefs check out The Cheese Boutique
- Jackie on Les Petits Chefs check out The Cheese Boutique