This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Pumpkin stuffed with everything good – I mean, how can you resist?) is destined to become an autumnal favourite in our house. I made it after a very long weekend of cooking and baking and as I glanced at my list, noticing that I still had this one […]
This week, Les Petits Chefs worked on a quick and easy dinner idea from The Whole Family Cookbook that had endless flavour combination possibilities – pumpkin ravioli made in won ton wrappers. I love the simple sophistication of this dish and so did the boys. I was excited to teach them how to make ravioli […]
No, it’s not quite as exciting as last year’s “Macingtons” but this year, my Australia Day lamingtons are a nod to the food culture of North America and the love of pumpkin. I originally made and posted these for Project Food Blog (the entry that got me eliminated – boo) and a lot of people […]
For this month’s Kitchen Bootcamp, Jen challenged us to get creative with hors d’oeuvres. It’s a perfect time of the year to experiment with new hors d’oeuvres recipes – there’s always some gathering or other to bring food to! This month, I have chosen to share the recipe I used for one of my Project […]
It’s true. I was speechless (a rare occurrence) when I found out just over a week ago that I had advanced to Round 8 of Project Food Blog. Entering the contest, I honestly never thought I would make it as far as the video and if I did, I most certainly did not think I […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)