This post is written by seven-year old Charlotte, daughter of close friends of ours who wanted to contribute to the blog by writing about her recent trip to Puerto Rico. Hi, my name is Charlotte. I know Miss Mardi because she and Mr. Neil are friends of my parents and that’s how I became friends […]
Archive | Puerto Rico RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant
- Giveaway: Win a copy of How to Make a French Family by Samantha Verant (US/ Canada) (Closed)