This post is written by seven-year old Charlotte, daughter of close friends of ours who wanted to contribute to the blog by writing about her recent trip to Puerto Rico. Hi, my name is Charlotte. I know Miss Mardi because she and Mr. Neil are friends of my parents and that’s how I became friends […]
Archive | Puerto Rico RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen