I was so excited to see this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe – Basque potato tortilla – because it evoked fabulous memories of the summer of 2008, where we happened to be in Basque country and were fortuitous enough to be there during the famous fêtes de Bayonne – a series of festivals in the […]
Neil is no stranger to charcuterie, having been the bacon and pancetta maker when we participated in Michael Ruhlman’s BLT from scratch challenge back when ELTW was in its infancy. I bought him Ruhlman’s book, Charcuterie, but to date, we’ve only ventured as far as that one challenge. So when I saw my lovely friends […]
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)