Another gadget huh? Well, yes, kinda. But not to keep…. Just to test and review (oh and maybe win….). Over on Food Bloggers of Canada, we’re featuring the Bellini Kitchen Master – a new Thermal Blender designed for domestic kitchens which combines the functions of eight appliances in one – and offering bloggers the opportunity […]
Though it didn’t feel like it for weeks and weeks in Toronto, summer had definitely arrived the week before I left for Paris. So what great timing that my SodaStream Source machine arrived a couple of days before I left, when the temperatures were soaring well into the high 30s˚C. I don’t drink a lot […]
I’ve always wanted an electric citrus juicer but with a tiny kitchen boasting very little counter space and even less cupboard space, it’s just not been a priority. My KitchenAid stand mixer takes pride of place next to our toaster and espresso maker. Priorities, right? ;) So when I was offered the chance to try […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Sunshine G on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Justine Navarro on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Cathy on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)