(thanks to our local Loblaw’s manager who provided us with the President’s Choice Christmas tree last year!) Yes, it’s our FIFTH year hosting our annual holiday/ President’s Choice party! I can hardly believe it! You can check out the history of this party in last year’s post… (and before you start, I am not a […]
When I lived in Paris, one of my favourite guilty pleasures used to be going to Marks and Spencer’s food hall and buying myself dinner (oh and possibly a treat or two). I was devastated moving to Canada to hear that M+S no longer existed here. What was I to do? Neil told me not […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen