With the holiday season just around the corner, there’s no better time to get creative – and what better way than starting with the California Walnuts Holiday Blogger Challenge? The California Walnut Commission is looking for the best holiday recipe featuring California Walnuts and I was invited to participate by the kind folks at Faye […]
The September 2010 Daring Cooks’ challenge was hosted by John of Eat4Fun. John chose to challenge The Daring Cooks to learn about food preservation, mainly in the form of canning and freezing. He challenged everyone to make a recipe and preserve it. John’s source for food preservation information was from The National Center for Home […]
what are you looking for?
- Zosia on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Coconut Tapioca
- Amy on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Coconut Tapioca
- Kim on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Coconut Tapioca
- Lorne Green on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Mardi Michels on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect