This week’s French Fridays with Dorie entry is another example of why I love Dorie’s recipes. For November, we were give four recipes to work on but were allowed to chose what we posted when so for me, it’s been a matter of figuring out what will work with our crazy busy schedule. Last weekend, […]
I decided to treat the boys to some (healthy – sssssh!) junk food last week and you should have seen (and heard!) the reaction when I told them we were making chicken fingers… This is one of the dishes the boys absolutely adore when it’s served at lunch (our lunch version is made with flax […]
I *loved* this week of French Fridays with Dorie – it’s one of my favourite meals. The French equivalent of cottage or shepherd’s pie, it’s named after Antoine-Augustin Parmentier, a French pharmacist, nutritionist, and inventor who, according to Wikipedia, in the late 18th century, was instrumental in the promotion of the potato as an edible […]
I am a little loathe to start writing any long blog posts right now as the switch to WordPress is imminent and I am paranoid of losing half-written posts but fear not, as soon as we’re up and running on WordPress, there are many more tales of Brittany to come!! In the meantime, I thought […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!