It all began with an email invitation to apply to host an “Easy and Elegant Dinner Party” sponsored by Calphalon and Williams Sonoma and the House Party website. Both Neil and I received an invite, as we are on the Calphalon mailing list and I jumped at the chance because if you were picked, you […]
After our trip to Monforte Dairy and Soiled Reputation, we headed out to Perth Pork Products, a certified hog farm which has been selling pork products since 1992 directly to the public on the farm and to local restaurants and stores. Chefs are loyal customers of the farm due to the exceptional quality of their […]
Over the past little while, I had read so much about Buster Rhino’s Southern BBQ, that I knew a visit there was inevitable and would necessarily involve Buster Rhino’s unofficial mascot, Joel Solish. Last Saturday, Joel, Bonita, Mary Luz (and hubby Mario), Andrew and I headed out to Whitby, a short 45 minute jaunt (traffic […]
I am a little loathe to start writing any long blog posts right now as the switch to WordPress is imminent and I am paranoid of losing half-written posts but fear not, as soon as we’re up and running on WordPress, there are many more tales of Brittany to come!! In the meantime, I thought […]
Ever since I saw La Fuji Mama’s slow cooker Kalua pig recipe, I have been dying to try it. I commented on her original post, wondering what I could substitute for the “liquid smoke” since I had never heard of it. Rachael emailed me back (she is truly one of the sweetest bloggers and will […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)