I am a little loathe to start writing any long blog posts right now as the switch to WordPress is imminent and I am paranoid of losing half-written posts but fear not, as soon as we’re up and running on WordPress, there are many more tales of Brittany to come!! In the meantime, I thought […]
So yesterday’s post, my entry in the 2009 POM Fresh Recipe contest, required me to seed a pomegranate. O-kay….. I went to the POM website and found their instructions. The POM people (and they should know!) say: Pomegranates may seem intimidating, but they are easy to open. This efficient procedure for opening a pomegranate has […]
This recipe is a family favourite – both in my immediate family and now in the ELTW household. When my sister and I are at home or when mum and dad are visiting us, we always ask mum to cook this dish – it’s become a classic. Luckily I pretty much know the quantities off […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!