Basic Pizza Dough Adapted from The North End Italian Cookbook by Marguerite DiMino Buonopane Ingredients: 3/4 cup lukewarm water 1 package dry yeast 1/8 teaspoon sugar 3 cups unbleached flour (. W eused white whole-wheat flour and only used about 2.5 cups since Jen told me that it “felt right” with that amount, the weather […]
Ok, soI have a confession to make…. I have never before made my own pizza dough. Does that make me a bad foodie? In any case, I was delighted that, after the success of the International Bloggers’ Gnocchi Party in February, that Penny went ahead and decided to turn the party into a monthly “International […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos