There’s always a cheer when Massimo Bruno is announced as the visiting chef for Les Petits Chefs. He’s visited three times before – to make pizza, pasta and gnocchi so I was wondering what on earth he would make with them this time around. I’m thrilled he wants to come and work with them again […]
In French, it’s known as tarte flambée, in Alsatian it’s flammekueche, in German flammkuchen. Whatever you call it, it’s mouthwateringly good and we enjoyed a number of these last summer when we spent a week in Colmar in Alsace. Basically, it’s a VERY thin crust pizza topped with lardons (bacon strips), white onions and a […]
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Dr. Oetker for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine. Last weekend, I was excited to try out the new range of pizzas recently launched by Dr Oetker in Canada. Panebello Bakery Crust Pizzas are a new line of frozen pizzas with “an exquisite crust […]
I am thrilled to introduce the first in a series of guest chefs who will be working with Les Petits Chefs this term – Massimo Bruno of Massimo Bruno’s Supper Club. (no, he’s not teaching robotics! Remember, we work in the science lab for Petits Chefs club!) I first met Massimo at a fabulous “Journey […]
Those of you who read this blog regularly will know that I am fortunate to have been able to obtain sponsors whose generosity allowed me to attend IFBC in Seattle this past August. I’ve been wanting to get to work on some USA Rice recipes for a while now and last week, I decided why […]
what are you looking for?
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Christy @ Confessions of a Culinary Diva on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Cakelaw on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Teresa on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Betsy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!