Massimo Bruno is a bit of legend amongst the Petits Chefs alum – to the point where a bunch of them paused in their tracks the other day when they realised that Massimo was “in the house” and making pizza. I saw more than a few wistful looks from boys who are no longer in […]
Yup we’re back for another (short) term of Petits Chefs sessions with a smaller, but no less enthusiastic group For our first session this week, I wanted to show the boys how easy it is to make one of their favourite dishes – pizza – from scratch (including the dough) in under an hour. That’s […]
Part pissaladière, part Salade Niçoise and part pizza, this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Fresh Tuna, Mozzarella and Basil Pizza, p166) was a cinch to make and I was excited to find sushi grade tuna at our local fishmonger (not for me, mind you, for Mr Neil – I don’t “do” raw fish) to elevate […]
I’m back! And back in the kitchen where I’ve created a fabulously simple gluten-free pizza using a polenta base topped with tomato purée, cheese and mushrooms. It’s inspired, in part, by a dish my friend Cathy whipped up in our little kitchen in the South of France last week using “bits and pieces” from our […]
Full disclosure here – I’m a big fan of Jennifer Perillo. I have been for a few years now, since the very beginnings of my blog. I’ve always admired Jennie’s “simple scratch” cooking philosophy and the way she maintains this, even with two little girls to keep her on her toes. One of the things […]
what are you looking for?
- Jonnie on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Zosia on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils