Nutty Pop Ingredients 230g white sugar 140g brown sugar 90g glucose 230g raw whole almonds 230g raw mammoth pecans 60g popped popcorn pinch salt 90g butter 90g water Method In a large heavy bottom pot, mix white sugar, brown sugar, glucose, salt and water. Bring to a boil and add butter. Using a candy thermometer, […]
Archive | pies RSS feed for this section
By Mardi Michels on June 10, 2010 in 242424, drink, eat, Foodbuzz, pies, pork, Stratford (Ontario), tea, travel
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos