Nutty Pop Ingredients 230g white sugar 140g brown sugar 90g glucose 230g raw whole almonds 230g raw mammoth pecans 60g popped popcorn pinch salt 90g butter 90g water Method In a large heavy bottom pot, mix white sugar, brown sugar, glucose, salt and water. Bring to a boil and add butter. Using a candy thermometer, […]
Archive | pies RSS feed for this section
By Mardi Michels on June 10, 2010 in 242424, drink, eat, Foodbuzz, pies, pork, Stratford (Ontario), tea, travel
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote