The delicious stuffed lemongrass from our Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24 dinner was featured here on the wonderful eye candy Food with Style website the other day! Be sure to pay it a visit – it’s a fabulous site!
Today’s photos were taken simply because I was inspired by how pretty the purple beans looked when I was at Rowe Farms the other day. Also, since I have been blogging and taking (more) photos, I am really inspired to learn how to take GREAT pictures. To be honest, most of my pictures are taken […]
My dad’s beef and mushroom pot pie from The Pavilion restaurant in Sydney was featured on the wonderful Food with Style website today! Click here to check it out!
Check out Food with Style where my berry photo makes an appearance! It’s a beautiful site – well worth a visit…
what are you looking for?
- Desiree on Teatime in Paris! (and a recipe for salted-caramel ganache)
- Coco in the Kitchen on Teatime in Paris! (and a recipe for salted-caramel ganache)
- Melissa Lapa on Win a copy of Teatime in Paris! (US/Canada)
- Sunnymonkey on Win a copy of Teatime in Paris! (US/Canada)
- Edite Sammons on Win a copy of Teatime in Paris! (US/Canada)