That picture up there? It’s the quick pic I took with my phone on the way down from Blackcomb mountain in beautiful British Columbia. Pretty huh? Oh, and SO high up. Some of you might remember I had a bad time with vertigo in 2011. Well whilst it’s way better than it was last year, […]
Natural light, natural food photography workshop in The Kitchen at Camont with Kate Hill and Tim Clinch
The invitation came just as I arrived in Paris in late June. “Join us at the table at Camont for le 14 juillet.” As an amateur food photographer, an invitation from Kate Hill to come and work in her kitchen with Tim Clinch is like winning the lottery. Kate runs Camont, a culinary retreat in […]
No, it’s not the Daring Bakers today though the 27th of every month, it usually is. But not today. Because I wasn’t enamoured with the challenge, because I don’t have to. Because it’s ok to say no. So I challenged myself to make chocolates instead. But this post is about more than just the Daring […]
Yes, there it is! My Project 365 for the year of 2010. I did it! If you would like to see the photos in a larger size, click here. Be aware that not all of these photos are edited – some are simple iPhone snapshots to capture a moment quickly. What is Project 365? The […]
For those of you who are wondering what on earth is Project Food Blog, it’s a Foodbuzz initiative. According to the website, it’s the first interactive competition where Foodbuzz Featured Publishers compete in a series of culinary blogging challenges for a shot at the ultimate prize: $10,000 and a special feature on Foodbuzz.com for one […]
what are you looking for?
- Jonnie on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Zosia on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils