Welcome Rachel from Laptops and Stovetops! When someone says ‘Philadelphia’ and ‘food’ in the same sentence, what is the first thought in everyone’s heads? Cheesesteaks, right? It is pretty cool having one sandwich synonymous with the city of brotherly love, but I have to say, the regional foods of Southeastern Pennsylvania extend well beyond that […]
Archive | Philadelphia RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Rose on French Fridays with Dorie: Butter-braised lobster
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Riviera Fish Soup
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Riviera Fish Soup
- Mardi Michels on Little orange-almond cupcakes for National Cupcake Day 2015!
- Mardi Michels on How to make homemade vol-au-vent shells